Bayfront Marin House is excited to present a new, whole house rental option for anyone looking for a safe, private stay in St. Augustine!
Our new Aviles Street Cottage offers the privacy of a whole house, PLUS the amenities of your favorite local bed and breakfast. We’ll drop a breakfast basket at your door each morning, and you are welcome to join us for happy hour each afternoon. And you’ll enjoy a three bedroom, two and a half bath, beautiful renovated cottage!
Our newest house is located at 31 Aviles Street, the Oldest Street in the Country. It’s steps from all the wonderful restaurants on Aviles Street–including:
- the new Alta Marea fine dining seafood spot,
- Italian favorite Nonna’s,
- the new restaurant Forgotten Tonic,
- our lunch favorite La Herencia, and
- sweet treat Peace Pies.
Plus all the wonderful art galleries on Aviles!
A Covid-Safe Getaway
The cottage is a great option for a couple who wants to get away but still wants to social distance. You’ll love the full kitchen and dining room, perfect for cooking in or takeout. It’s also good for multiple couples who want to maintain their ‘bubble’ while getting out. And finally, it’s perfect for a small family who would like a change of scenery.
You’ll find two queen bedrooms on the first floor, both with en-suite baths. There are two twin beds on the second floor loft, along with a convenient half bath. The second floor also has a small sitting area–perfect for any teens who would like time away from mom and dad (or the other way around!)
In addition to the beautiful rooms, the following amenities are available for you to use during your stay:
- Contact-free check in using our easy texting program
- Complimentary breakfast basket each day, delivered to your private courtyard
- Invitation to join us at the main inn for happy hour from 5-6pm daily
- Access to bikes, beach chairs, and umbrellas at our main inn
- Free wifi with Hulu Live streaming television
- Complimentary self parking, just 80 feet from the house.
Book Now While Availability is Open
We look forward to seeing you soon!