Safety First—With Hitting the Reset Button a Close Second!
You can’t relax unless you truly feel safe. Here are some details about our cleaning protocols, to put your mind at ease:
- We have professional cleaners who have been trained to always focus on cleanliness in our rooms. Our cleaners are sanitizing each room before they enter it, and then disinfecting after they’ve cleaned all surfaces. Then our innkeepers are checking each room, and wiping surfaces down again.
- We have removed extraneous items in our rooms–we’ve removed the individual room information books (you can ask our in-room concierge Roxy anything you need to know!), decorative pillows, and any other non-necessary items. Less surface areas to worry about means you can relax in our rooms confidently.
- We will not have daily service in your room but will be happy to provide you with more towels or any other items you need. Just call the front desk and let us know what you’d like.
- Our cleaners wear masks and disposable gloves to clean your room, discarding them before moving to their next task. That ensures we don’t carry germs from one room to the next.
Flexible Cancellation Policy
- Make your reservation for any dates from May through July with confidence…if you aren’t comfortable traveling, you can cancel for no penalty!
Enjoy the Food, Drink & Goodies That Make Your Stay Special
Dine While Being Socially Distanced
- We have moved our outdoor tables so that there is a minimum of 6 feet between them, and we are trying to keep the number of guests in our dining room at one time to 2. We have been delivering a breakfast tray to each room–you let us know when you’d like it, and we will drop it off within a 15 minute window. We also can deliver your breakfast to one of our beautiful outdoor spaces—our deck, our porches, or the patio.
- We’re social distancing in the kitchen too! To help us do that, we are offering a standard breakfast tray for each room–enjoy our hot homemade entre of the day, a fruit course, and one of our homemade pastries. If you have any food allergies, please let us know, and we will try to accommodate it.
It’s Still Happy Hour
- Until further notice, we will not have an appetizer buffet for happy hour. We’ll bring you a personal plate with our homemade appetizer of the day, along with the drink of your choice (in case you’ve been missing our sangria!!)
- For extra safety, our fresh homemade desserts will be plated and wrapped with cling wrap. You can enjoy it during happy hour, or take it back to your room to enjoy after dinner.
- In addition, our property is perfectly situated to maintaining a healthy distance from other guests, all while bringing you closer to feeling normal again.
Less Contact Means Less Risk
Contact-Free Check In
- We have recently invested in keyless locks on our room doors, so you can check in without having to visit a check-in window or reception area.
- We now have digital concierges in each room, referred to as “Roxy”. This device works similarly to “Alexa” devices that you may have in your home. Roxy is programmed with information about Bayfront Marin House and important area information you may find helpful during your stay. Roxy can also send a message to the front desk.
- All of our beautiful rooms have private entrances—no common areas to walk through.
- Lots of outdoor space where you can kick back and unwind. Enjoy our hammock, our gazebo, one of our porch swings, the comfy outdoor furniture upstairs. For even more privacy, six of our downtown rooms have private porches reserved for just the two of you. (And all of our beach cottages have private areas where you can enjoy the sun and sound of the waves!)
- We’re a small property. That means less other guests and less interaction. Stay small–stay safe!
What’s Open in St. Augustine?
Visit our comprehensive guide to restrictions, regulations, and more in St. Augustine, Florida. Get the latest updates on:
- and more…
We are working to keep this page up to date continuously.
Reschedule Your Wedding with Fewer Guests & More Romance
Please contact us about rescheduling your special day or choosing a more intimate event with less stress and planning. Our beautiful venue is perfect for brides and grooms who want to continue their celebration with the same wonderful setting and amenities, but with fewer people and a quicker timeline. Learn more about Bayfront Marin House elopements and St. Augustine wedding events and let us help make your wedding dreams a reality.
The last few months have been brutal—full of uncertainty, anxiety, and maybe a little too much togetherness. We’re here to help you hit the reset button—so you can feel like yourself again. We’re currently accepting reservations for June and later dates.
Share the Bayfront Marin House Experience
Give them something special to look forward to when all of this is over. Purchase a Bayfront Marin House gift certificate and delight your loved one with visions of a wonderful getaway! Our gift certificates never expire…so they can use them whenever they feel comfortable!
We look forward to seeing you soon… from a distance of course.
Book With Confidence!
Make your reservation for any dates from May through July with confidence… if you aren’t comfortable traveling because of Covid-19, you can cancel for no penalty! Whether it be answering questions about our updated cleaning procedures or helping you plan fun & safe activities, we are here for you! Call (904) 824-4301 or email email@example.com to contact us today.