We’ve all done it: you’re walking through the quaint streets of St. Augustine and you think “Wow—wouldn’t it be cool to live here?” Maybe in a sleek loft space, right in the middle of everything? Our newest suite, a chic downtown apartment, can give you that experience! Located above Chatsworth’s Pub and Tea Room, the Downtown Apartment has an elegant, light-filled bedroom with a king-sized bed.
Spend the evening relaxing in front of your modern electric fireplace, or sit on one of the small decks overlooking the marina and O.C. White’s. The suite also has a full kitchen, but you shouldn’t plan on making breakfast there…because you’re invited to breakfast at the inn! It’s less than a five minute walk from the apartment to the inn, so you’ll be close to all your favorite amenities, whether it’s bikes, or breakfast, or happy hour.
- King Bed and Attached bath with Shower
- 2 Private Balconies with Views of St. Augustine Marina
- Full Kitchen
- Comfortable Living Area
- Sofa Bed (additional person charges apply)
- Electric Fireplace
- Complimentary Breakfast
- Complimentary Happy Hour
- Access to Bikes
- Free Wifi and Off-Site Parking
Why the Downtown Apartment is the Perfect Fit
- It is a sleek, chic space with modern furnishings. If you want a comfortable space that will make you feel like you’re living a stylish life in downtown St. Auggie, this is it!
- It is right in the middle of everything—King Street is literally steps away.
- The downtown apartment has views of the downtown marina and the bay. And the apartment has TWO outside porches—open them to enjoy the bay breezes!
- Cool electric fireplace adds a romantic hue to the living room area.
- It has a full kitchen with a stove, oven, and full-sized refrigerator. Plus, a microwave (handy if you have leftovers from your favorite downtown eatery) and a coffee maker. We even supply the coffee!
- Comfy king-sized bed.
- You are less than a five-minute walk to the Bayfront Marin House. And you are invited to the inn for breakfast and happy hour (and any other time, actually!) You can also use all of our amenities—like our complimentary bikes, beach chairs, and umbrellas.
Why the Downtown Apartment is NOT a Good Fit
- If you have mobility issues. The downtown apartment is located up a set of outdoor stairs. Because the apartment is downtown, there is no on-site parking. The parking lot for this apartment is approximately four blocks away (but the good news is—the parking is free!)
- If you want onsite innkeepers. Of course, you’ll have daily housekeeping (note: daily housekeeping is not available during Covid, but an innkeeper is on site each day and is happy to supply you with fresh towels and anything else you may need), but we do not have an office onsite at this location.
- If you have an early bedtime. The apartment is located in the middle of everything—that means you can hear bands playing at restaurants, and people enjoying the downtown scene. Things quiet down around 9 during the week and around 11 on weekends, but if you want to go to bed before it gets dark outside, this option is not for you.