You deserve a safe vacation!!
We have made a number of adjustments to our business protocols to lower the risk for all of our guests, as well as our staff, because we think that everyone deserves a safe escape from the craziness of the world right now.
If you’re looking for a safe place to stay in St. Augustine, we have made the following changes to lower your risk and keep you safe:
- Contact free and easy check in and check out.
- Keyless locks on all of our rooms.
- Food carefully prepared (as always), individually plated, and delivered to your door.
- Small tables and 2 chairs have been placed in front of every room for private dining. You can use these for breakfast, happy hour, or take out food.
- Masked employees, here to keep you comfortable and safe.
- Temperature monitoring for all employees.
- Advanced disinfection techniques.
- Sanitation stations throughout the property.
- Masks are available on request. (Note: The City of St. Augustine mandated indoor mask use in all public buildings on June 26).
- All rooms are “Do Not Disturb”–we will not enter your room during your stay, except in the case of an emergency. Extra towels, soap, or other amenities can be ordered electronically, and we will drop them off at your door.
- No inside common areas. Our dining room is closed, and our front office is easily accessible via text or phone call. We’ve also closed our ice machine downtown–we will be happy to deliver ice to the Marin House if requested. Beachcomber Cottages and the Marine Street Apartment have either mini fridges or full kitchens available.
We don’t want anyone to travel too soon, but if you feel like a vacation is essential to your mental health, give us a call at 904.824.4301, or book online here.