Imagine basking in the sunrise while listening to the Matanzas Bay, or feeling the Atlantic wind in your face from a private patio at one of our cottages. Enjoy an escape from everyday stresses and focus on yourself and your loved ones at Bayfront Marin House in St. Augustine, Florida. Our waterfront boutique hotel and cottages offer a health and wellness experience to savor.
Soothe Your Soul with Water & Nature
We offer incredible lodging near some of the best beaches in Florida! Our luxury inn is on the bay (there is no beach) and our cottages are on the ocean! There is nothing better for one’s well-being than soaking up the sun and enjoying the sounds, sights, and smells of the water. St. Johns County has over 40 miles of coastland so there is a lot of room for finding your perfect spot on the beach.
- Anastasia Island National Park – great for relaxing and also enjoying nature. 7 minutes from our inn.
- St. Augustine Beach – has seaside restaurants, a park, a fishing pier, volleyball, splash park, and is great for kids. 12 minutes from our inn.
- Vilano Beach (Island) – this is the beach that the locals enjoy for its quiet ambiance and beautiful surroundings. 15 minutes from our inn.
- Butler Beach – is known for its stunning white sands and swimming beach. 16 minutes from our inn.
- Crescent Beach – is one as one of the most beautifully preserved beaches in the state. It is wide and has convenient parking. 20 minutes from our inn.
Find out more about our favorite St Augustine area beaches.
Stay Active & Entertained on Your Getaway
Walking is a great way to start a gentle exercise program and pretty much everything in town is walkable from our inn! If you are a fitness buff, a jog on the beach or around downtown can be just what you need to have an entertaining run. No matter your workout preference, we have something for everyone no matter your fitness level in St. Augustine.
- Yoga – there are a number of Yoga studios in St. Augustine or you can hit the beach and enjoy your own routine.
- Meditation – some studios offer meditation areas but there isn’t a bad spot in St. Augustine to find some peace.
- Walk – a stroll through downtown St. Augustine will provide you with both low-impact exercise and entertainment along the way.
- Run – kick it up a notch and go for a jog on the beach while enjoying the sound of the waves and viewing the wildlife.
- Get a guest pass at a local gym – there are many gyms in St. Augustine if you want to purchase a guest pass or join a class.
Pamper and Unwind with Spa Services
The epitome of pampering is going to the spa! Our area is home to some incredible spas but we recommend you book a treatment well in advance of your wellness getaway to make sure you secure your spot.
The Salt Spa is one of our favorite St. Augustine spas that offers a variety of restorative treatments and services, including:
- Infrared sauna
- Sensory deprivation tank
- Float tank
- Massage therapy
- Salt cave
- Yoga & events
- Esthetic services
At the Salt Spa, you will clear your senses, pamper yourself, and will be ready to enjoy the rest of your wellness getaway.
Enjoy Healthy Restaurants & Dining
There are many healthy restaurants in St. Augustine that you can enjoy on your trip! If you want to try some tasty plant-based dishes, we recommend the following:
- Buena Onda Cafe – this restaurant is 100% vegetarian and offers all-day breakfast and lunch menus, plus delicious specialty coffee drinks.
- The Floridian – they have something for everyone! Omnivores, herbivores and locavores.
- Back 40 Urban Cafe – this socially conscious restaurant offers exceptional Tex-Mex with excellent vegetarian options on the menu.
- Crave – they focus on fresh choices, including salads, wraps, bowls, and smoothies with some vegan options.
- Casa Maya – this wonderful restaurant in downtown St. Augustine offers a unique and wonderful take on Mexican with several vegetarian options available.
Find out more about these St. Augustine vegan restaurants.
Rest and Relax with Soothing Amenities
Our hotel, inn, and cottages offer the perfect accommodation for your health and wellness getaway in Florida. We have our downtown inn with 17 rooms and suites, our downtown rentals with two lovely apartments, and 8 beach cottages and suites. All guests can enjoy a complimentary happy hour and breakfast. Amenities depend on the accommodation you choose but they may include:
- Private rooftop deck
- Private saltwater pool
- Ocean views
- Private patio
- Full kitchens
- Pet-friendly options
- Showers with body jets
- Soaking tubs
- Rain showers
- Electric Fireplaces
- Jetted Tubs
- Blue lagoon and waterfall
Named by TripAdvisor as one of the Top 25 Hotels for Romance in the United States, Bayfront Marin House is the perfect place to reconnect and unwind together. See all our lodging options and choose the perfect one for your ultimate health and wellness getaway.
Book a Health and Wellness Vacation Package
Our Wellness Retreat Package includes an in-room couples’ massage as well as other fabulous amenities that will leave you both feeling truly spoiled! You can also book just a massage though we suggest scheduling it for the beginning of your trip to immerse yourself in a better head space right away.
- Settle in quickly with our contactless check-in via text
- Destress from your travels at our free happy hour
- Enjoy dinner on the town
- Unwind in your soaking tub or with a shower
- Have a great night’s sleep
- Relax and savor a hearty breakfast in bed
- Be pampered with a private massage in your room
You’ll feel like a new person in no time! Get your wellness retreat to Bayfront Marin House on the calendar today for a relaxing escape from the ordinary to look forward to!