It’s May, and we’re just about completely booked at our Vilano Beach Beachcomber Cottages for the summer. But there are still some great weeks available in our favorite beach months–September and October!!
We had a guest planning a trip to Vilano Beach in September, and he asked the question: What amenities are at the beach cottages?
We’ve had a couple of people ask this question in the last few months, so I thought answering Mike S.’s question online would be helpful for our future guests. Have a question about something specific? Just give us a call or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll be happy to help!
Complimentary Amenities at Vilano Beach: All Beachcomber Units
- Free onsite parking
- Free wifi
- Keurig coffeemaker and coffee pods
- Coffee mugs
- Wine glasses
- Paper towels
- Daily housekeeping services
- Flat screen televisions
- Ironing board (smaller rooms have mini boards–you can request a larger one if needed)
- Shampoo, conditioner, and 2 bars of mini soap
- All bath and bed linens (that may sound funny–but we have recently heard of some rentals that require guests to bring their own! Not us–we use the same soft linens as we use downtown)
- Beach chairs, umbrellas, and towels
- Outdoor spaces (access to either a deck or porch reserved just for your room)
- BBQ Grills (three grills are available on a first-come, first-served basis)
- Bikes* (bikes are available on a first come, first served basis)
- Complimentary breakfast (either a hot breakfast served at our downtown location, or a continental breakfast basket delivered to your door)
- Complimentary happy hour (served at our downtown location)
- Free parking pass for our downtown lot
Other Amenities Specific to Some Units
- Laundry is only available in the Atlantic Suite.
- Full kitchens are in the Royal Palm suite, the Atlantic Suite, the Oceanview Cottage, and the Lagoon Cottage. All other units have mini fridges, microwaves, and coffee makers.
- The Lagoon Cottage and the Saltwater Suite are the only two units with private pools. Other units do not have access to these pools.
- The Sandpiper Suite, Atlantic Suite, and Lookout Suite all have access to a beach access walkway. Other units can use the beach path through the dunes.
Available Add Ons (Additional charges apply)
While we can’t offer all the same amenities we offer downtown, we do offer some great pampering additions, including:
- Red or White Wine
- Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Romantic Rose Arrangement
- Flower Petals on the Bed
- Specialty Bath Products
- Private Massage or Couples Massage
- Birthday Cake and Birthday Décor
Book your September stay in Vilano Beach now! Just click on the Book Now button on the homepage and see if your dates are available.
See you at the beach!