If you’re looking for a romantic getaway in St. Augustine, ask our personal concierges how to maximize your together time. We can help you plan the perfect day (and night) for the two of *you*. Just call us at 904.824.4301—we’re open until 9:00 tonight, and we’re happy to plan your trip, get tickets or make reservations for you, or just share some of our best ideas!
Here are some of our favorite romantic choices:
- Take a horse and carriage ride. Ride slowly through St. Augustine’s narrow streets and look up to admire all the romantic Romeo & Juliet balconies on the historic buildings.
- Split the white chocolate bread pudding at Harry’s. Sit in their patio, surrounded by thousands of sparkling white lights, looking out on the water.
- Take a private sailboat ride from St. Augustine sailing. Pick up dinner from the Kingfish Grill, located right next to the marina, and feed each other as you make waves on the Matanzas Bay.
- Enjoy live music and great cocktails at Forgotten Tonic–just a few blocks from the inn. If it’s chilly tonight, snuggle together at one of the romantic tables on Aviles Street, the oldest street in the country.
- Take the tour of Whetstone’s Chocolate and split a frozen hot chocolate.
- Visit the upstairs deck at San Sebastian winery. Enjoy a bottle of local wine as you watch the sun go down.
- Get a couple’s massage in the privacy of your room. It’s an affordable luxury that will instantly relax you.
- Grab a bench on the seawall and watch the Bridge of Lions go up and down. If you kiss while the drawbridge is open, it’s good luck.
- Visit the “love tree” on Cordova Street. Snap a selfie of the two of you, and post it so your friends know that you’re happy.
- Get a bottle of champagne (we sell beer, wine and sparkling wine in our dining room—so don’t worry if you don’t want to drive to the liquor store) and go upstairs to our waterfront deck. Snuggle up on our comfy round pouf and remind yourself how far you’ve come as a couple. Taking some time to appreciate each other will go a long way towards making a whole life together!